Sunday, May 10, 2009

Revisiting a moment of our lives

Oh Thanksgiving Point. I had never been there until Laura invited me to go "with her and the kids"...lil lie...we DID go together, but there was my cute Ryan waiting for me and Laura was in on it! I have a great new family and I was so excited to say "yes" to Ryan. Why was I excited? Although we don't have everything figured out, we have the same goals and as we work together the Lord blesses us and we are growing happier every day. I love to see Ryan after a long day at work/school. I know that he puts up with a lot going to work for 12 hours a day, driving me to work at 430am, and seeing me when I am crabby after my 12 hour day. He loves me no matter what. When we visited Thanksgiving Point, it was beautiful with all of the flowers in bloom and the huge waterfall, but the best feeling was knowing that I said "yes" to a proposal from Ryan that has increased my happiness in life every moment of every day since Ryan and I have been more than "just" friends.




This was our bench! Ryan was sitting here when he suprised me!



No comments:

Music we love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones