Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I am so lucky I am in love with my best friend!




When I came home from school today, I had a snack waiting in the fridge. Ryan prepared it this morning after he went to the store and bought some fruit. I am grateful to have a husband like Ryan who serves me so much. It makes me grateful to have someone that I can serve and appreciates it. Ryan does so much for me every day. He constantly seeks to find little things to show me that he loves me and cares for me even when I cannot see him. now that our schedules are different, we see each other about an hour every week day and then we usually have more time together on the weekend. It can be hard not seeing Ryan, but I am grateful for the hard work he does at home and at work. I am grateful that he will choose to make the house look nice because he knows it is important to me. I loved my snack today. Most of all, I love my dear Ryan and his kind heart.

No comments:

Music we love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones