Sunday, May 9, 2010

My best friend's visit (and I am talking about the best friend since 8th grade kinda best friend)...

This is my dear friend Caitlin (Call) Wheeler. She came to visit her parents this past week and I was able to spend a couple hours on different days with her. We never run out of things to talk about...seriously, our conversations on the phone are about 1 hour long, and together, we don't stop talking. Ryan even mentioned, after our first reunion this past week, how it amazes him that we will be together for hours and there is never a quiet moment. Oh, we had fun, ate lots of ice cream, tied a quilt, drove around, sat in dark parking lots (mom, we were fine), sang to the radio, got gas, had dinner, enjoyed being with our families, and enjoyed being together (in no particular order)...I miss her. I love Caitlin! Thanks for coming to visit.


This is her beautiful daughter Makenna...she loves Ryan. Steven was unable to make this trip (but I know he missed us).


We are best friends...I suppose we should have asked this random lady in the van across the street to take our picture...she was sitting in her van (probably watching us, but we weren't scared).


She is due with "Nate" towards the end of July...I am posting this picture for her:)


And here we are again!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

haha, i love how makenna looks so annoyed that you are taking her picture! haha!
it was totally fun spending time with you. maybe someday we'll live closer to each other!

Music we love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones