Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The end of a chapter...

Our time in Utah is coming to an end. We are so excited to go home to Virginia, where we can move on with life. I'll be completing a 10 week internship with L&T Health and Fitness (a company based out of Falls Church; I will be at Prince William Hospital) and Ryan will be working and going to school as soon as possible. We have had a great time living in Utah and being on our own, but we could never live here because it just doesn't feel like home. Ryan and I have been able to spend more time together. I actually get to see him for more than 1 hour a day. We have a lot of fun together and lately we have been running together. It is really fun to run with Ryan because he encourages me to keep going and I encourage him to pick a pace. Life is great when you are married to your best friend. And by the way, we only have 6 more days at our jobs! Hallelujah because I am sick of waking up at 4am and coming home to be alone ALL day.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

yay for more time with husbands! it's so wonderful to spend time with them!
i'll be in va august 26 til sept 8. steven's coming sept 2 so maybe we could double date one night? and maybe we could have some girl time before he comes? if ryan doesn't mind! love you and miss you tons!

Mary said...

I am so excited that you both are coming home to VA too!!!!! :)

Music we love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones