Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Goodbye Shannon and hello vacation...

Ryan and I went on a "half off appetizers" date the night before we flew home to Virginia! Ryan changed my smile with the camera...it's cool....


Shannon is one of my best friends. We were Resident Assistants together 05-06 at BYU. She is a 6th grade teacher from California. She is going to start a job in Virginia and I am so excited because we'll be close. This was actually a farewell party for her!


We had the opportunity to go home!! We love Virginia. We were home for a week and did lots of fun things with our parents and siblings. We are grateful that our families live so close to one another. We got to see my cute niece Chloe:


My sister "lil d" is a great griller...she was doin her thang on the grill...

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

OMG, I love that pic of Chloe. AWwwwwwwww. I also like that pic of me and Bushy. Um, I look a little scary. It's great that you put the pic of Bushy dancing while she was grilling, that was so funny! love u

Music we love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones