Thursday, September 3, 2009

Virginia

We are back in Virginia. Sadly, we have no blogged for about 2 months...I do not know what is wrong with us. I did add a shelfari in honor of my sister Dorothy. We are moved back into the Bairds house and loving life. We have set up our room and we are really enjoying being home. We visit my family every so often and just enjoy being with our parents and siblings. Ryan is set up to begin substitute teaching for the county and is preparing to start school in January. I have started my internship with L&T Health and Fitness here at the Prince William Hospital Fitness Center and it is a lot of fun. I have a lot to learn and I am so ready to be working a job that will be enjoyable and not just "to get by." Ryan feels the same way...no more early jobs or hamburger smells coming off of us!! woohoo...well atleast for a while, you just never know! Goodbye Utah and hello Virginia...Home is where the heart is (and where your sweetheart is).

4 comments:

Liz said...

Hey we miss you guys! It's good to see you made it to Virginia and are happy! Shortly after you left, we started to tell people that we are expecting another baby and I found out that Ashley Rasmussen is due just days after me.....crazy!

Laura Barnett said...

Thanks for the post! I feel so disconnected to you guys lately. Can't wait to hear more updates!

Tanaya and Tim said...

Well, I'm glad you're here!

Ali said...

excuse me bairds! You moved in with Ryans fam? I swear you said you were moving in wiht your fam? WELL happy day, glad you're loving it in the hoodbridge.

Music we love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones