Saturday, July 21, 2012

I had a baby...

7.5 months ago and things have been happening around here. I can't say that I don't blog because I have a baby so I am too busy-I am just too lazy...to do a lot of things. I feel like I need to put pictures on every post and I don't want to get up and find my cord and go through the hassle..yadayadayada...hopefully you're still reading...

Anyways, let's start with something that is not Lillian related-only because most every other blog post after this will be about her.

Ryan, Emily (his mother), Penny (a family friend), and yours truly ran a 5k on 5/12/12 for Ovarian Cancer.  I actually trained and felt great afterwards...I guess that is why you should train.  I was really proud of myself for training because I have always had good intentions and just haven't followed through. FYI-Lillian was being watched my Grandma Nas (my mom, that's her nickname and there is no reasoning behind it)

Ryan's eyes are clenched and you can't see mine-it was sunny!  Notice the big balloon arch-that was the end...

Here we are at the end of the race-we found each other:)
 

No comments:

Music we love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones