Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love it

As many of you know, it has been months since Ryan or I have blogged. Well today it is snowing and it is a perfect time to catch up a bit. It is really snowing buckets out there...or feet...probably about 2 feet are on the ground. I do not dare go outside. Ryan informed me I am not allowed to go outside to shovel. I have watched my brother shovel the driveway for sometime...Now Ryan is going to help him. He looks really strong and sexy in his Russian snow shoveling gear...






I really love his hat...even I, myself, have worn that hat and it sure keeps your head cozy warm...because of my big brain, we have to slam it down on my head...same thing goes for Ryan...that hat is slammed down. I have not gone out in this snow...maybe I will go tomorrow, but I am happy inside cleaning up and relaxing.


3 comments:

Ali said...

hahah that hat is so hot. glad you're back into the blog, cant' wait to hear more about what's going on!!

Mary and Jake said...

I laughed out loud when I read that you had to slam the hat down - so funny!

Dorothy said...

That's a great hat...but I still like the beret better. I can't believe you guys got all that snow!

Music we love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones