Thursday, April 2, 2009

When good music surfaces I have to share it with everyone. These two albums are simply amazing and I would love to own them. I've listened to some of the tracks on line and the songs are great. I have followed the Musical group Nickel creek since their debut album and I try keep up with each of their solo albums. Chris Thile is amazing and I have just about all of his solo albums and his latest album with his band, Punch Brothers. Sean Watkins recently came out with an Album with Jon Foreman from Switchfoot called fiction family. and Sara Watkins this April is making her debut as a solo artist with her self titled album. These albums showcase great acoustic songs; nothing short of amazing.
-Ryan

No comments:

Music we love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones