Monday, April 12, 2010

A Week Away...

This week I am in New York taking care of Chloe and Scarlett (my nieces). My mom is here too and it has been a great week so far. It is actually my first time away from Ryan! I have seen him every single day for 15 months and we have made it 2 days without seeing each other...we are still alive! I know...anyways, so Dorothy and Trevor are on a cruise and we are taking care of the little girls and having a great time. I have watched more Dora than I have even ever desired...i know the songs and answers to all the questions now! We are having a great time playing at the park, playing in the yard, going to the gym and the kid care, and going shopping. I sure miss Ryan, but I am grateful that we can help out my sister and her family.

In other news, I have started a job as a Substitute Group Exercise Instructor with the Chinn Center and Dale City Rec Center...some extra money, with some added gym benefits is fun!

3 comments:

Cami said...

you're in new york? i'm going there next saturday.

Caitlin said...

i'm glad you're having fun! and just wait til you have your own kids...lots of dora, blues clues, and sesame street over here!

Lynette said...

You are a little mom in the works! I misssssss you! It is hard to be away from the hubby. Kiss the chunks for antie Lynette! even though they don't know who I am. ;)

Music we love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones